Meet the Owners!
Mike and Brandy Holthaus grew up near Edwardsville, IL, and have been married for 12 years. They have 3 children, Tyler (8), Greyson (5) and Nora (2). Mike is a welder/instructor and Brandy is a family nurse practitioner. They discovered We Rock the Spectrum after starting therapy with Tyler six years ago. Tyler was diagnosed as level 2 ASD just after his second birthday, so having a fun environment to play that also met his sensory needs was a huge appeal to WRTS. Now all their children play at We Rock and lovingly call it “the gym”. Mike and Brandy are very excited to transition from customers to owners. They look forward to keeping WRTS a cornerstone in Edwardsville and plan to bring new programs to “the gym”.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination